Tuesday, February 24, 2009

F... my life.

Lets start with a story:

Today, an extremely large lady came into the dry cleaners where I work. She puts what I assume is a blanket on the counter to be dry cleaned. I say "So just the one blanket then?" She replies "Those are my pants.....not a blanket." She was a size 56. FML


FML. Also known as F*** My Life. Something you might be thinking as the weeks of midterms and essays seem to be never ending. While you're stuck in Weldon cramming probably last minute because you absolutely did not bring your textbook on the plane with you to Dominican because that would absolutely put you over the luggage weight limit and therefore cause you to pay the required fee, check out F My Life. It is sure to provide you with at least one F my life story that's slightly worse than yours. And we all like to laugh at the expense of others.. right?

2 comments:

  1. Those are so amusing!! thanks for sharing! when i need a pick me up i'm totally reading these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There’s also DAMMIT.COM
    DAMMIT.COM is a collection of anecdotes that provoke people to say
    DAMMIT!

    Everyone says DAMMIT!
    More so than fmylife, fwhyme, or any of the others combined.

    DAMMIT! is One Word that millions of people around the world use on a
    daily basis to express themselves.

    It’s not borderline suicidal either.

    DAMMIT!

    ReplyDelete