Thursday, February 26, 2009

SUPRA.

Some are attracted to the opposite sex because of hair, some need a sense of humour, others are captivated by eyes or hair, intelligence or charm. For me, it's shoes. For some reason I have yet to determine, a pair of shoes just does it for me. That being said, there is one brand of shoes that I happen to prefer. SUPRAs on the feet of the opposite sex are like McDreamy's hair for Meredith, and Brad Pitt's jawline for Angelina.. hot!

Visit their site to scope out the spring collection's amazingness, browse their blog that features special edition styles as well as their crew's updates. Also check out SupraNS for extra specially beautiful footwear.

Want to impress me? Visit Echelon at Oxford and Richmond to grab a pair for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment