Monday, March 23, 2009

newschoolers.com

I get hated on by some of my boarder buds for being friends with skiers (blame Alex for this), but doesn't matter cause sometimes skiers do cool things.
Newschoolers.com is an online community for all the kids who freeski out there. It's a collection of blogs, posts, videos, photos, and forums where the entire community can come together to chat about all things skiing.

I was recently asked by my skier friend Jason to edit an article he had to write for the site so thought it would be the perfect opportunity to share the site with you. Even if you're not into skiing, some of the videos on this site will blow you away, especially because some are just posted by amateurs who are fans of the site! Yet another site for you to procrastinate on... and if you're particularly bored check out Jason's wicked article on the Telus Triple Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I don't need another site to procrastinate on, but I'm glad you have let us know about it! I'll definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete