Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So... You Think You Can Blog?

There's gotta be what... millions of blogs out there? It seems these days everyone and their mom has a blog. People are blogging about everything from cooking to music, politics to fashion and beyond. With so many blogs, how can an every day web-surfer come across the ones that matter? What blogs out there are really worth your time? No matter what your interest, I hope to break down blogs I come across to determine which ones contain the quality you may be looking for. I'll post any blog I find interesting, thought provoking, or just genuinely entertaining. Consider this to be your Walmart Supercentre for the blogging world. One stop shopping. Get everything you need at low prices and in one convenient location!

2 comments:

  1. Luisa, I think this is an amazing idea for a blog! I can't wait for the blogs you will soon have me addicted to. I have one for your readers, a favourite "Betty" site: http://2modern.blogs.com/

    I'll be back,
    Danielle aka Single Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the idea of your blog and what a great name! BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete